Apparently, about 25% of people will never suffer from hangovers. For the other 75% of us,oxygen supplementation may be “the best thing since sliced bread.” If you’ve ever suffered from a hangover on a day when you had a lot to get done, you know that you’d try just about anything to make it go away!