Good Charlotte, Eve 6, New Found Glory, Counting Crows, Dave Matthews, Ben Harper
Craig Walton. A retired professional triathlete who embodies the 'never say die' attitude.
Things You Can't Live Without:
My iPhone, my laptop and the internet. I am addicted to tecnology.
I am a law student, which coupled with pro triathlon, leaves me with no time for hobbies.
Maine Natural Health, Amazon Thunder, Cycle Therapy, Edge Composites, Power Bar, Kiwami, Xp Multisport, Schwalbe Tires, Profile Design, TrainingPeaks, Rudy Project, Blue Seventy, Northwave, Skins, TRP Brakes, Selle Italia, TT Bike Fit, Sole, Pro Gold Lubricants
Pro Triathlete 41 Overall Career Wins
41 Career Overall Wins
- Amelia Island Triathlon - 1st Overall
- Nature Coast Twilight Triathlon - 1st Overall (Bike course record)
- Jacksonville Triathlon - 1st Overall
- Crystal River Triathlon - 1st Overall
- Alabama State Games Triathlon - 1st Overall for 3rd Straight Year
- Heart O' Dixie Triathlon Champion
- 2X Health First Olympic Triathlon Winner (Course Record)
- St. Anthony's Junior Elite Champion
- St. Anthony's Junior World Championship Qualifier
- MiamiMan 1/2 IM Champion
- Beast of the East 1/2 IM Champion (Course Record)
How I Benefit from My Oxygen
It allows me to not only go harder between sets when I use it as part of my recovery during training, but also, when used post workout, it allows me to be fresher for the my next session. It's amazing for recovery!
How I Use My Oxygen
I use it between hard repeats on the track, on the bike, and in the water. Typically 5 shots per use.
I also make sure I always have a can with me when I am done so I can use it as part of my recovery plan and ensure I am recovered before hitting it hard again. 10 shots of O2 makes a big difference!