Share This Page:   

      Member Login     Home

PRODUCT     POPULAR USES     OUR ATHLETES     OPPORTUNITY     SHOP NOW     CONTACT US

    OXYGEN4ENERGY FOR HANGOVERS

 

 

 

 
     
     
Apparently, about 25% of people will never suffer from hangovers. For the other 75% of us, oxygen supplementation may be "the best thing since sliced bread." If you've ever suffered from a hangover on a day when you had a lot to get done, you know that you'd try just about anything to make it go away!

Oxygen therapies and treatments are the hottest thing among trendy Americans these days (the MGM Grand reports over 75,000 people each year visit their oxygen bar)... and the latest popular use for oxygen is as a remedy or for hangovers.

In brief, drinking alcohol causes hypoxia, a state of oxygen deficiency in the brain, and impairs the brains ability to use oxygen. Although hangovers are believed to be mainly caused by dehydration, this deprivation of oxygen is also a main factor. The ability of supplemental oxygen to clear the mind, detoxify the blood and increase your body's energy has been reported by many to help eliminate the terrible symptoms associated with hangovers, including headaches, fatigue and nausea.

Scientifically speaking, it takes 3 oxygen molecules to break down 1 alcohol molecule into acetaldehyde, and then into carbon dioxide and water. The more oxygen you give your body, the faster the alcohol will be broken down into harmless substances.

Flooding your body with oxygen after a night of alcohol consumption, followed by more oxygen when you wake up can do wonders to keep hangovers away and make mornings more enjoyable!

Important Note: When using oxygen for a hangover, make sure to drink a lot of fluids as well. Oxygen does not eliminate dehydration.


Other important hangover links:


Waiver

Recreational oxygen is NOT FOR MEDICAL USE and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any diseases. It should not be used if you have: asthma, lung or heart ailments without approval from your medical doctor. It should not be used in any medical emergency. Always consult your physician before taking any supplement products. The statements and representations on this website have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

 

 

Terms of Use   Return Policy   Privacy Policy   Sitemap   Member Login

© Oxygen4Energy LLC 2012